Rescue vehicle based on GAZ ASM-7 (2705)
Products: Rescue vehicle based on GAS ASM - 7 (2705) to buy in Russia for export, Sverdlovsk region, Yekaterinburg.
Category: Rescue Equipment
GAZ – 2705; GAZ – 27057
|Engine power, horsepower||
|Max. speed, km/h||
GASOLINE 92 OCTANE
|Truck crew, ppl||
7 (6 + 1)
|Overall dimensions, mm||
6000 х 2100 х 2700
- hydraulic rescue tool
- alternator 220V
- lighting equipment
- communications and warning
- trace detection equipment
- set of jacks
- radiation - monitoring equipment
- cutting equipment
- respiratory protection
- fire - fighting equipment
Options ACM high - performance mobile units NATISK - 35 BL
– Use of full - metal body provides free boarding and landing of a fire - team considering of 7 people
– Stationary generator with ECВ and exhaust gases rejection provides the functioning of lighting equipment and cutting power tools
– Additional hatches, roll - out carts and rear door with1500 opening angle provides a convenient and quick access to the in the vehicle placed equipment
– There are stage, three - knee turntable ladder, step - ladder, scaling ladder, on the cover of the vehicle that are well - filed.
Form of payment: prepayment620100
Delivery form: as agreed, EXW: Sverdlovsk Region, Yekaterinburg.
Volumes: The Spetsavtotekhnika fire truck plant is one of the main manufacturers of fire and emergency equipment in Russia, with a total annual volume of up to 150 cars.
Geography of supplies: applies to all regions of the Russian Federation and for export.
NATISK is a highly efficient compression fire extinguishing system.
- Fire tankers:
- Fire truck based on KAMAZ
- Fire truck based on URAL
- AC - SPK NATISK
- AC with integrated installation of NATISK
- Special fire trucks:
- Fire truck with a ladder ADSL - 4.0 - 40 - 24 (4320)
- Fire and rescue vehicle on the chassis GAZon NEXT APS - 0.8 - 40 (C42R33)
- Car emergency - rescue based on KAMAZ ASA - 20
- Fire - rescue vehicle on the chassis KAMAZ PSA - 2.5 - 40/100 - 4/400 (43253)
- Fire hose vehicle AR - 2 (43118)
- A pump - hose car based on KAMAZ ANR - 100 - 3000 (65111)
- Foam extinguishing vehicle based on KAMAZ APT - 8.0 - 40 (65115)
- Foam extinguishing vehicle based on KAMAZ APT - 8.0 - 40 (65111)
- Foam extinguishing vehicle based on KAMAZ APT - 7, 0 - 70 (43118)
- Foam extinguishing vehicle based on KAMAZ APT - 6, 0 - 40 (43118)
- A foam extinguishing vehicle based on KAMAZ APT - 5.0 - 40 (43253)
- The car of powder extinguishing based on KAMAZ AP - 5000 (65111)
- Combined fire fighting vehicle based on KAMAZ ACT - 3.0 / 2500 - 70/20 (65111)
- The car headquarters on the basis of GAZ ASh - 7 (2705) "Standard"
- A multifunctional first aid car with a NATISK system based on UAZ APP 0.3 - 2.0 NATISK (3909)
- First aid car based on GAZ APP - 0.5 - 5 (2705)
- A first aid car based on GAZon NEXT APP - 0.8 - 40 (С42R33)
- A car on a TOYOTA HILUX chassis with fire extinguishing function equipped with a NATISK - 300 BL installation
- A multifunctional first aid car with a NATISK system based on UAZ APP - 0.3 - 2.0 - NATISK (3909)
- A multifunctional first aid car with a NATISK system based on GAZ APP - 0.3 - 2.0 - NATISK (27057)
- Mobile fire extinguishing installations NATISK
- Mobile installation "NATISK - 12 BL", portable, 220 l.
- Mobile installation "NATISK - 35 BL", vertical, mobile on wheels, 600 l.
- Mobile installation NATISK - 100 BL, vertical, mobile on wheels, 1500 liters.
- Mobile installation "NATISK - 300 BL", installation, for 6,000 liters.
- Mobile installation "NATISK - 600 W", installation, for 12 000 liters.
- Rescue Equipment
- Headquarters car based on UAZ ASh - 5 (3151)
- Emergency - rescue vehicle based on UAZ ASM - 4 (3909)
- Emergency - rescue vehicle based on IVECO ACM - 7
- Emergency - rescue vehicle based on IVECO ACM - 7 (65С15DH)
- Emergency - rescue vehicle based on FORD ACM - 7 (Ford Transit)
- Emergency - rescue vehicle based on GAS ASM - 7 (2705)
- Car emergency - rescue based on URAL ASA - 20